Is bosses the only important thing in this game?

24 posts in this topic

Hi guys!
I know Bosses are important to farm.. BUT in this server it feel like it is the ONLY thing you have to do.. Farm bosses to get everything done.. recipes.. quests.. cards.. You dont have to do anything else but sit afk awaiting for the next boss to spawn..
Please tell me if you think I am wrong or if you agree!

Republic guild literally leave their chars night and day at each single boss spot afk awaiting for respawn and if you try to kill a boss they will KS or PK or overdamage you to get the loot locked to the damage. None else in the game can kill any boss - unless you manage to sneak pass them and steal one of "their" boss lol.
Since the boss quest and boss card got implemented it is even worse now. Normal players outside their guild will never be able to complete a boss quest anymore..
Bosses already have their unique drop (recipes and gems).. and they have unique quest (for mini pets) and they have unique cards.. and only 1 guild have full access to this. Basicly most of the game is for 1 single guild only.

My suggestion is.. wouldn't be better (and fair) if some of those unique things could drop from normal mobs in the same area as well? With much lower drop rate of course? So that if you are the strongest player/guild and you can pk war on bosses then you will most likely to get the drop faster.. but at same time give a small chance to other players a possibility to drop those things and to finish their quest?
For example, if Durant quest need 50 bosses to give you the pet make it so I need to kill 5000 of each other small mobs in shilon to get it completed too? It gonna take me longer but at least I have a chance to finish it?

I hope GM can at least consider this and think to make this game more enjoyable for players who want to play with their friends and not necessarely being in the strongest guild on server.

Thank you for reading! ^_^ (Please tell me what you think!)

For this issue, i think what you should do is do some progress with upgrade your armor and weapon 1st. There's LP item as optional that you can use for quick progress. When you and your friends have enough power. You can counter from their PKer and KSer. Cause in many mmorpg games, only boss have special drop feature for end game gear.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Jessy said:

Hi guys!
I know Bosses are important to farm.. BUT in this server it feel like it is the ONLY thing you have to do.. Farm bosses to get everything done.. recipes.. quests.. cards.. You dont have to do anything else but sit afk awaiting for the next boss to spawn..
Please tell me if you think I am wrong or if you agree!

Republic guild literally leave their chars night and day at each single boss spot afk awaiting for respawn and if you try to kill a boss they will KS or PK or overdamage you to get the loot locked to the damage. None else in the game can kill any boss - unless you manage to sneak pass them and steal one of "their" boss lol.
Since the boss quest and boss card got implemented it is even worse now. Normal players outside their guild will never be able to complete a boss quest anymore..
Bosses already have their unique drop (recipes and gems).. and they have unique quest (for mini pets) and they have unique cards.. and only 1 guild have full access to this. Basicly most of the game is for 1 single guild only.

My suggestion is.. wouldn't be better (and fair) if some of those unique things could drop from normal mobs in the same area as well? With much lower drop rate of course? So that if you are the strongest player/guild and you can pk war on bosses then you will most likely to get the drop faster.. but at same time give a small chance to other players a possibility to drop those things and to finish their quest?
For example, if Durant quest need 50 bosses to give you the pet make it so I need to kill 5000 of each other small mobs in shilon to get it completed too? It gonna take me longer but at least I have a chance to finish it?

I hope GM can at least consider this and think to make this game more enjoyable for players who want to play with their friends and not necessarely being in the strongest guild on server.

Thank you for reading! ^_^ (Please tell me what you think!)

and for better result.. i suggest you to get alliance with another guild :D

1 person likes this

Yes that is true.
I think every player is doing what they can to catch up with the older players, but then its normal that the guild who been playing for longer time on server and use more LP items is the only one who is strong enough to take all bosses.

It would be still nice having a reason to farm normal mobs and not only bosses. I see around there is none hunting for normal mob appart from LRC and the levelling zone. Plus the global message that appear each time a boss spawn make people only wanting to kill bosses and nothing else. Maybe it could also help if the message was only in the map where the boss spawn and not global. So that players have to actually be on that map to notice when a boss spawn instead of jumping from one afk char to another as soon the boss spawn.. just an ideas to make it a bit more fair for new players :D

But thank you for your reply, it is really appreciated!
Anyone else care to share their thought?

1 hour ago, GM Alpha said:

For this issue, i think what you should do is do some progress with upgrade your armor and weapon 1st. There's LP item as optional that you can use for quick progress. When you and your friends have enough power. You can counter from their PKer and KSer. Cause in many mmorpg games, only boss have special drop feature for end game gear.

It is true Boss always have special drops, but also normal mobs have a low chance to drop nice stuff.. even in the original Laghaim normal mobs had a very low chance to drop secondary, weapon and armour. As I said here at the moment it feel like boss are the only thing important to kill as everything (quest, items, card, recipes) only come from boss and nothing from zone mob farming.

Zone farming you can collect gold  or lime, BGS,  god stone, jewellry, and soul stone quest to support boss item. Especially card item, it fix wont drop from anything else except boss it self. Cause the card has stat and effect the boss it self. But just patience legnock card will be availble soon

1 hour ago, GM Alpha said:

So heres my problem with this whole response. Most people are trying to progress and upgrade their gear. The main issue is that most of the recipes and gems to upgrade come from bosses. With bosses being targeted for these special items cause problems with upgrading and progressing. If these things are being camped how is one to progress and upgrade if they can't get the kills on the bosses also people may not have the ability to purchase LP to buy the gems or 300% boosters.

The best idea I have seen so far if it stands as is, Instead of the boss spawn message being global, make it per map. That way it puts more on the person to keep a timer on the bosses and have to know when it was killed and it will spawn again. 

Just my two cents on this.

1 person likes this

Beside you cant keep up the boss and dont have abilities buy LP. You can buy from them using gold/lime currency from them like other game does. Other optional you can farm LP in all map 300++ except dekaran. Cause monster give you LP each killed

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, GM Alpha said:

Beside you cant keep up the boss and dont have abilities buy LP. You can buy from them using gold/lime currency from them like other game does. Other optional you can farm LP in all map 300++ except dekaran. Cause monster give you LP each killed

That still doesn't address the issue at hand. 

For progress armor and recipes. All receipe set 800 drop from legnock. You can farm it all the time. With those set you can compete with other old player

Ok So.....
I agree with the GM's ideas, they make sense.. HOWEVER they are not realistic; 

• In order to progress gear. - You need to kill bosses
  • Alliances - We have language barriers and top guilds have no reason to ally with a low (useless) guild, they just prefer to PK or KS you making this unlikely.
  • Special drops - Card drops are named to bosses fine thats no problem. The problem is the rest of the drops that we need to progress gs500,600,700,800,900 dont drop from normal mobs prehaps to fix this.. 
    Example:  Kruma = 700+ map, Normal mobs - replace God stone drop with GS 500, GS 400 replace with GS 600. Add GS 700 as a rare drop from these mobs - these are all needed for 700 conversions.  Thus fixing the Issue of progression.

I do not agree with use LP to progress.  LP is an additional to the game and should not be used as a neccessity, I dont like the promotion of this from the GM response. 
I agree that giving old players at the top new content to keep them entertained etc, you have even given new players nice fun easy start.. these things are great.. the problem comes when those new players hit a brick wall because the old players who you are keeping entertained are still hunting the same things the new up and comming player are trying to use to improve themselves.
Adding more 500-700 gems (and great diamonds...) around the various maps as normal drops at a low rate would not hurt the server and help others who cant hunt the bosses

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Neitus said:

Ok So.....
I agree with the GM's ideas, they make sense.. HOWEVER they are not realistic; 

• In order to progress gear. - You need to kill bosses
  • Alliances - We have language barriers and top guilds have no reason to ally with a low (useless) guild, they just prefer to PK or KS you making this unlikely.
  • Special drops - Card drops are named to bosses fine thats no problem. The problem is the rest of the drops that we need to progress gs500,600,700,800,900 dont drop from normal mobs prehaps to fix this.. 
    Example:  Kruma = 700+ map, Normal mobs - replace God stone drop with GS 500, GS 400 replace with GS 600. Add GS 700 as a rare drop from these mobs - these are all needed for 700 conversions.  Thus fixing the Issue of progression.

I do not agree with use LP to progress.  LP is an additional to the game and should not be used as a neccessity, I dont like the promotion of this from the GM response. 
I agree that giving old players at the top new content to keep them entertained etc, you have even given new players nice fun easy start.. these things are great.. the problem comes when those new players hit a brick wall because the old players who you are keeping entertained are still hunting the same things the new up and comming player are trying to use to improve themselves.
Adding more 500-700 gems (and great diamonds...) around the various maps as normal drops at a low rate would not hurt the server and help others who cant hunt the bosses

20 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Great diamond, bright god stone, LP Farm drop on normal mobs. You can use itu for upgrade, cause bright god stone can use for any level armor/weapon. The drop we consider already make easier for new player.The thing makes you hard only card and pet quest cause its end game gear. And like i said LP shop only optional shop that who want progress faster

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

So heres my problem with this whole response. Most people are trying to progress and upgrade their gear. The main issue is that most of the recipes and gems to upgrade come from bosses. With bosses being targeted for these special items cause problems with upgrading and progressing. If these things are being camped how is one to progress and upgrade if they can't get the kills on the bosses also people may not have the ability to purchase LP to buy the gems or 300% boosters.

The best idea I have seen so far if it stands as is, Instead of the boss spawn message being global, make it per map. That way it puts more on the person to keep a timer on the bosses and have to know when it was killed and it will spawn again. 

Just my two cents on this.

We'll discuss with team is it okay notice spawn only per map

1 person likes this

That is great! Thank you for considering it :)

2 people like this

On 11/9/2020, 08:08:25, Neitus said:

Since now you have changed the LP system.. would you please reconsider to add the GS400 on S3-4 and GS500 on kurma/decaran map as drop from normal mobs please?

Заменили дисплей в мерседс GLS 166: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjL3EQZGY-g с 8,4 дюймов на 12,3 дюймов.
Мерседес 166 кузов - вместо заводского монитора 8,4 дюйма ставим монитор как в новых мерседс GLS с 167 кузовом - 12,3 дюйма. Монитор огромный, удобный, мультимедийный с возможностью устанавливать нужные приложения. Весь родной функционал не меняется.
Другие наши работы по Mercedes benz GLS

В 2020 году сумки пинко стали наиболее покупаемыми. В Италии, Германии, Франции и Российской Федерации сумки Пинко популярны у девушек, модниц и даже у моделей. С такими сумочками нравится ездить на работу, вы можете положить габаритные документы или персональные вещи в такую сумочку.

На pinko-russia.ru клиентам предлагается солидный ассортимент моделей. Если вам нравятся красные сумочки, но их нет в ТЦ, вы можете приобрести сумку Pinko через интернет-магазин. Прилично девушек в 2020 году пользовались интернетом для покупки разных вещей. В целом, сетевой менеджмент сильно развивается и многие отдают предпочтение тому, чтобы заказывать разные вещи через Internet. Это касается и сумочек Pinko. Интернет-магазин Pinko предлагает большой ассортимент моделей для работы, прогулок по набережной и даже модные рюкзачки.

Такой рюкзак от Pinko можно использовать в разных целях. Если вам предстоит дорога в ЕС или вы планируете лететь в США, сумочка Pinko будет отлично смотреться вместе с вами. Сумка Pinko будет основным атрибутом, который понравится каждой девушке.

Если вы любите носить рюкзаки, в компании большое количество вариантов Pinko Backpack. Вы можете подобрать и чёрные симпатичные сумки pinko, которые по вкусу многим. Если вы много месяцев искали модную сумочку из замши, выбор очевиден. Также, на ресурсе много вариантов, у которых ширина 20 см, а высота 12 см.

На весь каталог продукции выгодные цены. Помимо этого сегодня проходит больше 3 акций. Вы можете подобрать сумочку из линейки Pinko Metal Birds. Большой список моделей размещен из новой коллекции. Реально выбрать и заказать отличную сумочку от итальянского производителя через интернет-магазин очень быстро, к примеру – Pinko love metal birds dark blue.

Сегодня очень популярна и считается дерзкой сумочка Pinko love metal birds grey. Если вы не уверены, что преподнести своей девушке на праздник, выберите Pinko Big Love Black. На сайте размещен огромный перечень моделей, не менее 300 единиц.

Многим по вкусу и то, что реально заказывать товары в сети. Центральный офис компании находится по адресу г. Москва, Комсомольский проспект, 25к1, а получить информацию о любом товаре вы можете по телефону +7(495)740-62-99. Если вы просто планируете купить новую себе сумочку, для весны 2021 года поиск рюкзака Pinko через веб-сайт фирмы не станет проблемой! Огромное количество вариантов из современной линейки уже активно продаются. Также, фирма получила новый ассортимент товаров, которые уже доступны на сайте.